Tuesday, April 22, 2008

funny faces


funny faces
Originally uploaded by qtips photo
since i'm fairly new to scrapbooking i decided to do 8x8 layouts because it doesn't seem as intimidating as 12x12. throughout my observations, i've noticed that some will do half layouts... 6x12 and i thought it was pretty clever. i looked around for 4x8 page protectors or really any other size pages for my 8x8 album to no avail, so this morning, i decided to cut a 8x8 page in half and make my own;)

here is my first attempt at an odd shaped layout and i really like the contrast to the full pages when it's in the album; it keeps you guessing;)

supplies used:
paper: my mind's eye; bohemia- boulevard "family ties" harlequin/green
chalk: colorbox chalk- cheastnut roan
letters: american crafts thickers; daiquiri black
embellishments: fancy pants; harvest felt shapes

No comments: